The duly filled-in Web Form complete in all respect and accompanied with the receipt / proof of payment must be submitted electronically through web form on this webpage \ on or before 20.07.2021 (Tuesday) till 11:59 pm.
Particulars of Application Fees To Be Paid (@ Rs. 250/- per paper)
The fees can be deposited in the account of Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (C.G.) through electronic mode of transfer as per the details given below:-
Name of the Account Holder
Registrar, HNLU, Raipur (C.G.)
Type of Account
Saving Bank Account
Name of the Bank
IDBI Bank Ltd.
Branch Name and Address
HNLU Campus Branch, Uparwara, Raipur
Bank Account No.
· August-December 2020 (Semester-I)
· Online Applications from 17/07/2021 to 20/07/2021
Special Assignments of Critical Essays (SACE) + Viva Voce
Marking -All Papers
Two SACEs x 30 Marks = 60 Marks
Release of SACE topics
26th July 2021
To be submitted on or before 10th August, 2021
2500-2800 words (each SACE) inclusive of footnotes/references
One and a Half Line Spacing
12 Points in Times New Roman
Mode of Submission
SACEs in a single pdf to be submitted to the Library Turnitin Class ID and after downloading the full Turnitin report, the student must attach the same Turnitin report to the designated webform on the website as provided by the exam section in SACE question paper.
Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
Similarity Check of SACEs
• By Turnitin (Permissible Turnitin Similarity Index is up to 30%)
• For more details on similarity checks and penalty, see annexure (HNLU-Anti-Plagiarism and integrity Policy as notified on 24/12/2020)
Penalty on Late Submissions
• One day delay: one-mark deduction
• Two days delay: Two-marks deduction
• Three days delay: Three-marks deduction
• Four days delay: Four-marks deduction
• Five days delay: Five-marks deduction
• Post 5 days, the submissions will not be taken for evaluation and such students have to repeat the same in the next schedule. The methodology and timeline will be announced in due course.