No. HNLU/Reg./ 23605 /2021
Due to the increasing rate of covid-19 cases in the country and its adverse effects on our students; the University has received many requests from the students to extend the current semester SACE submission deadlines again. The Academic Planning Committee and the Examination Coordination Committee in a joint meeting held on 8th May 2021 comprehensively deliberated the issues and decided to extend the SACE submission deadline for the students of 1st Year to 4th Year B.A.LL.B. (Hons.). The details are as follows:
- The students of 1st to 4th year can submit their SACEs on or before 11:00 P.M. of 31st May 2021.
- Penalty on late submissions will be applicable from as one-mark deduction per day for five days starting on 1st June 2021. After 5th June 2021 it will considered as absent and the repeat of the same to be done as and when University reopens in physical mode.
- The submission deadline of SACE for final year UG and SACE / Dissertation for LL.M. Students will remain as 15th May 2021 and 20th May 2021 as final date with penalty clause of one-mark deduction per day. The University urges the students to meet this deadline as we are planning to declare the results by 20th of June 2021 to facilitate career / higher education options planned by the students.
- The UG final year and LL.M. students can mail us for any extension in case of testing positive or obligated to treat their immediate family members tested positive for case-to-case consideration by ECC. Kindly note any undue delay resulting in such extensions will delay the result declaration of such candidates from the rest of the result declaration. Further if such extension extends beyond 10th of June 2021, such candidates have to attempt the papers as arrears in the forthcoming academic year/ semester.
- The decision has the concurrence of the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor and further extension/suggestions cannot be considered.