The duly filled-in Application Form complete in all respect and accompanied with the receipt / proof of payment must be submitted electronically through the form on this web page on or before 10.2021 (Wednesday) till 5:00 p.m.
Particulars of Application Fees To Be Paid (@ Rs. 250/- per paper)
The fees can be deposited in the account of Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (C.G.) through electronic mode of transfer as per the details given below:-
Name of the Account Holder
Registrar, HNLU, Raipur (C.G.)
Type of Account
Saving Bank Account
Name of the Bank
IDBI Bank Ltd.
Branch Name and Address
HNLU Campus Branch, Uparwara, Raipur
Bank Account No.
· January-April 2021 (Semesters-II, IV, VI, VIII)
· Online Applications from 11/10/2021 to 20/10/2021
Mode of Examination
Special Assignments of Critical Essays (SACE) + Viva Voce
Mode of Evaluation
Two SACEs x 30 Marks per written submission = 60 Marks
15 Marks (Semester-II)
20 Marks (Semester-IV, VI & VIII)
Release of SACE topics
27th October 2021
To be submitted on or before 15th November, 2021
2500-3000 words (each SACE) including of footnotes/references/bibliography
1.5 Line Spacing
12 Points in Times New Roman
Mode of Submission
– SACEs to be submitted in a single pdf with full turnitin report to the given link provided in SACE question paper.
– For facilitating similarity checking, students will be provided access to the Turnitin Class created by the respective faculty
– Submissions will not be accepted if the students are resorting to unfair/unethical practices.
– Students shall mandatorily keep full Turnitin Report of their assignments for future course of action.
– Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
Similarity Check of SACEs
• By Turnitin (Permissible Turnitin Similarity Index is up to 30%)
• For more details on similarity checks and penalty, see annexure (HNLU-Anti-Plagiarism and integrity Policy as notified on 24/12/2020)
Penalty on Late Submissions
• One day delay: one-mark deduction
• Two days delay: Two-marks deduction
• Three days delay: Three-marks deduction
• Four days delay: Four-marks deduction
• Five days delay: Five-marks deduction
• Post 5 days, the submissions will not be taken for evaluation and such students have to repeat the same in the next schedule. The methodology and timeline will be announced in due course.