Please find SACE-I for the Merged Mid Term & End Term Examination, Jan – Apr, 2021 attached below. Instructions are mentioned in the SACE.
For submission of SACE, students should follow these guidelines –
- The submissions are to be made on the form located on https://hnlu.ac.in/hnlu/students/submission/
- Only official student email ids with the domain @hnlu.ac.in should be used to login and submit the form. Submissions made from any other generic email ids such as @gmail.com, @outlook.com etc shall be automatically discarded.
- In case you do not have or need help recovering your official @hnlu.ac.in email ID. Get in touch with the IT section on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The login button on submission page redirects to homepage on successful login. You need to open the submission page again to start the submission after you’ve logged in.
- Both SACE 1 and SACE 2 should be merged in one single PDF file per subject and are required to be submitted simultaneously at once.
- The name of individual files for each subject should be in this format “Name of the Student_Roll No_Subject Name” for eg. – John Doe_102_Indirect Tax
- Please fill the form carefully and avoid submitting the form more than once for the same subject.
- Please fill the form on time(before deadline) as the form will auto disable on deadline.
- The form can accommodate more than one or all subjects at once. However, if you wish to submit it in turns, you can do so.
- The ideal way shall be to submit all subjects at once.
- In case a submission for same subject is made twice, the later one shall be considered.
- You would receive an autogenerated acknowledgement email with details of your submission along with your submission files attached on it.