WHAT IS THE COMPETITION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ?
With our Essay Writing Competition 2021, we seek to encourage the participants to engage in outside the box thinking and to explore new issues related to competition law & technology policy.
For this, we cordially invite your entries on the following theme:
Revisiting traditional antitrust frameworks to cater to the evolving needs of digital markets
Under this some of the suggestive sub-themes that the students can explore includes:
- Changing business models & their impact on competition in digital space;
- Revisiting conventional definitions for targeted policy making;
- Assessing suitable merger regulations for digital markets;
- Role of competition regulators in the domain of data privacy;
- Significance of technical measures like interoperability in addressing anti-competitive effects.