Established in 2003, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur has completed the journey of more than one and half a decade. In such a short span of time, HNLU has carved out a niche in the realm of legal education across India and the legacy is soaring towards newer heights day by day. HNLU was ranked 5th in India Today Rankings 2021 among Top Govt. Law Colleges in India and ranked 51-100 globally in crisis management category by The World’s Universities with Real Impact Rankings 2021.
Named after the great legal luminary Justice Mohammed Hidayatullah, the University was established by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law, Chhattisgarh, Act (Act No.10 of 2003) and is the sixth in the series of National Law Schools across India.
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Prashant Kumar Mishra, Acting Chief Justice, High Court of Chhattisgarh is the Chancellor and Prof. (Dr.) V. C. Vivekanandan is the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
“Dharma Sansthapanartham” (for the sake of establishing the primacy of the laws of eternal values) is the motto of Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
About the Workshop
One of the most important parts of a lawyer’s life is to counsel the clients who are seeking assistance and explain them the implications of their action. Therefore efficient client counselling is a much required skill set to successfully gauge the requirements of the client. It is a powerful tool to create a good first impression and establish a rapport with the client. Therefore the purpose of the workshop is to equip the younger generation of lawyers to efficiently engage with the clients in order to understand and manage their expectations by assessing their needs.
- Dr. V. Nagaraj, Vice-Chancellor Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr. M.R.K. Prasad, Professor, V.M. Salgaocar College of Law
- Prof. Ajay Kumar, Professor, O.P Jindal Global University
- Importance of Client Counselling in Legal Education
- Relation Between Client & Lawyer
- Global Trends In Client Counselling & Relevancy In Indian Context
- Law Students, Advocates, Research Scholars, Academicians
The participants are required to mandatorily register themselves through the link
Registration Fees: –
- For students: – Rs. 100/-
- For professionals: – Rs. 200/-
Bank Details: –
Account Holder’s Name: Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Bank Name: IDBI Bank
Account No.: 1188102000000806
Account Type: Current A/C
IFSC Code: IBKL0001188
MICR Code: 492259503
Branch Name: HNLU Campus Branch, Uparwara, Naya Raipur
- The participants are required to attach the screenshot of successful payment in the registration form.
- Selected participants shall be notified through e-mail on the ID provided by them in the registration form.
- The workshop shall be conducted through Cisco Webex platform. The link will be shared through registered email id of the participants.
- E-certificate of participation will be provided upon successful attending the Workshop. Participants are requested to register by making the payment and filling up the Google form before the timeline.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Shailendra Singh Yadav
Student Coordinator, LSSC