– B.A. Hons’ Political Science (2012) from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur Chhattisgarh.,
– M.A. in Political Science (2014), University of Delhi, Delhi.
– M. Phil. in Political Science (2016), Central University of Haryana.
i) Indian Political System: Institutional and Political Dynamics
ii) Major Political Systems in the World
1. Singh RP and Aashutosh Kumar Aahire paper entitled “Implementation of the Constitutional Provisions for the Socio-Economic and Educational Promotions of the Schedule Castes and Tribes in Chhattisgarh” Shodh Drishti (An International Refereed Research Journal), Vol. 8, No. 3, April-June, 2017 ISSN : 0976-6650 (P 9-14)
2. Singh RP and Aashutosh Kumar Aahire Paper entitled “Make in India :A Dynamic Initiative for the Manufacturing Sector”, in a National Seminar on “Changing Paradigm in Trade & Commerce in Respect of Make in India: Problems & Prospects”,organized by Department of Commerce Ewing Christian College, Allahabad on 10-11 February, 2017.(Published ISBN.978-93-84999-15-5)