Research Assistant in the following Consultancy / Study Projects at NALSAR
– Drafting of the Andhra Pradesh Land Acquisition (Resettlement and Rehabilitation) Bill 2016 conducted during January.
– Review and Revision of Telangana Land Laws Project during January
– Andhra Pradesh Right of Youth to Skill Development Bill 2016
– DRDO Study Project on Transfer of Technology in the Indian Defence Sector: IPR Issues and Challenges during August 2016
– Assistant Coordinator (Organizing) for the 78th Session of the Institute of International Law (recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) in NALSAR.
– Article on ‘A Curious Case of Defence Procurement’ published in the NALSAR Law Review, Volume VIII, No. 01, 2023.
– Article on ‘A Critique on Aviation Liability Norms in India: In the Light of the Carriage by Air Act 1972’ published in Indian Journal for Air and Space Law, Volume II, December 2015.
– Book Review on ‘Public Private Partnerships: Need of the Hour’, published in M.K. Nambyar SAARC Law Journal, Volume I, January 2015, ISSN No. 2348-8646.
– Article on ‘Unilateral Environmental Trade Measures’ published in International Journal of Law and Policy Review, Volume 3, No. 2, July 2014, ISSN (O): 2278-3156
– Authored a chapter on ‘Relationship between WTO and non-WTO laws in Dispute Settlement’ with Prof. Dr. Arup Kumar Poddar in the book Dispute Settlement Mechanism under International Environmental Law, ISBN: 978-1-63102-822-9, Published by e-Pub Bud, Santa Monica, California, USA.
KEY CONFERENCES PARTICIPATION
– Presented a paper on ‘Ensuring Air Safety and Security during Covid-19 pandemic: Challenge and Way Forward’ at the 49th Annual Conference of Indian Society of International Law on International Law, Pandemic: Issues and Challenges, organized by Indian Society of International Law on December 19 – 20, 2020.
– Presented a paper on ‘Harmonisation of International Laws on E-Commerce & the diminishing role of Sovereign’ at the International Conference on the Role of UNCITRAL in Harmonization of Commercial Laws organized jointly by Gujarat National Law University, UNCITRAL RCAP & Gujarat Maritime University on December 12-13, 2019
– Presented a paper on ‘A Curious Case of Defence Procurement in India’ at the National Seminar on Emerging Contours of Defence Laws and National Security: Issues and Challenges organized by University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh on October 12, 2019
– Presented a paper on ‘Transparency under the GATT Regime: Myth or Reality’ at the International Conference on International Trade Law organized by Law Centre – I, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Centre for WTO Studies and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi on February 21-23, 2019
– Delivered a Talk on ‘Data Privacy and its Protection: Legal Framework’ at the National Seminar on Telecom Network Security Analytics on 22-23 Feb 2018 at Hyderabad organized by the Department of Telecom, Ministry of Communication, Government of India
– Presented a co-authored paper on ‘Space Technology and Disaster Management: A techno-legal perspective’ at International Conference on Disaster Management and Climate Change organized by International Institute of Space Law, International Astraunautical Federation, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Indian Space Research Organization and the Government of Kerela at Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala from February 26th to 28th, 2015.