• Pursuing Ph.D. at National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi.
• Qualified UGC-NET in 2020.
• Qualified CGSET in 2020.
• LL.M. in IPR: Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur, 2019.
• B.A.LL.B: M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore, 2018.
• Family Law
• Cyber law
• Introduction to IPRs
• Copyright Law
• Article on “Unveiling Crispr Dispute Between EU and US: Suggesting Scientific Policy, Legal Framework for the for the Future” in Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 2021.
• Presented a paper entitled Cyberspace: A Nimiety Of IPR Issues and its Transgressional Effect in One Day International Seminar on “Globalizing World And Cyber Crime” organized by Law Mantra in collaboration with Advanced Centre On Research, Development, NLSIU, Bengaluru, RGNUL, Punjab, and MNLU Nagpur , 2021.
• Presented a paper entitled “Putravati Bhava” (May you be blessed with a progeny): The Dichotomous Nature of the Autonomy in the Reproductive Right(s) of Women Pertaining to Mother-child/embryo Dyad in One Day International Seminar on Protection of Child Rights and Law relating to Women Empowerment in India organized by ILI, New Delhi 2020.
• Presented a paper entitled Absurdities in the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971 in One Day National Seminar on Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Biased Laws in India organized by CNLU, Patna, 2018.