– Introduction to Sociology
– Gender Studies
– Indian Society
– Tribal Studies
– Sociology of Law
– Development Studies
– Social Psychology
– Sociological Thinkers
– Environment & Ethics.
Dr. Ayan Hazra, Doctorate in Tribal Development and Women Empowerment, has about 12 years of experience in teaching, research and evaluation. Prior to joining HNLU, he has worked with International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Philippines as a Social Scientist. Earlier also worked DFID & KRIBHCO. Recipient of State Scholarship- West Bengal, for Ph.D research. His research interests centre on social development issues such as livelihoods, education, displacement, rehabilitation, water, environment and gender.
– Gender Justice, Satyam Law International, New Delhi, 2021, ISBN-978-81-949509-4-3
– Society and Law: An Exploration across Disciplines, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, U.K., ISBN-10: 1443895792
– Climate Change: Law and Society, Satyam Law International, New Delhi 2017, ISBN-9789382823650
– Law and Community: A Socio- Legal Perspective, Satyam Law International, New Delhi, 2016, ISBN-9789382823490
– Environment and Society “Perspective Across all Disciplines”, Lambert Publications, Germany, 2015, ISBN- 978-3-659-40672-0
– Empowerment or Tribal Women, by Serials Publications, New Delhi, 2014, ISBN- 978-81-8387-640-7