D. Phil.- Allahabad Central University, Prayagraj
LL.M. & LL.B.- Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
Comparative Public Law
• Legal Protection of Scheduled Castes and Tribes (Constitutional Safeguards and Social Justice), Deep & Deep Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2012, ISBN 9788184504095
• Human Rights, Constitutionalism and Rule of Law: Contemporary Issues and Challenges (A Tribute to Late Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer). ISBN 9789382823551
Chapter in Books:
• Srivastava D.K. (2021) Chhattisgarh. In: Khan S.A., Puthucherril T.G., Paul S.R. (eds) Groundwater Law and Management in India. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-2617-3_11
• “The contribution of the Living Legend of Law in the Administration of Justice” Human Rights, Constitutionalism and Rule of Law: Contemporary Issues and Challenges (A Tribute to Late Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer) Edited.
Articles in Journals
• “The Law on Privacy in India Scenario” in HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) UGC Listed S No. 41107, ISSN 2347-839X, Volume III, Pg. Nos.111-120, January-December 2017.
• “Political Participation and Representation of Women in India: Time to reassess on the 20th anniversary of Beijing declaration and platform for action” in RGNUL Law Review (A Referred Research Journal), ISSN: 2331-4938, Volume V, Number II, Pg. Nos. 152-169, July-December 2015
• “Rule of Law and Its Manifestation in India” in HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) UGC Listed S No. 41107, ISSN 2347-839X, Volume II, Number I, Pg. Nos. 55-62, January-December 2015.
• “Human Trafficking and International Interventions: A Lesson for India” in RGNUL Law Review (A Referred Research Journal), ISSN: 2331-4938, Volume VII, Number II, Pg. Nos. 21-32, July-December 2013.
• “Concept of Social Justice: A Critical Analysis of Indian Perspective” Indian Journal of Law and Justice Special Issue on Law and Social Justice, Vol. 2 No. 2 September 2011, ISSN 0976-3570, Department of Law University of North Bengal (West Bengal)