– Constitutional Law
– Administrative Law
– Women & Law
– Article published on the topic “The contribution of the Living Legend of Law in the Administration of Justice” in a book Human Rights, Constitutionalism and Rule of Law: Contemporary Issues and Challenges (A Tribute to Late Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer) Edited.
– Article published on the topic “Social Upliftment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Pre and Post-Independence Era” during refresher course at Academic Staff College, Lucknow University 2014
– Article on the topic “Rule of Law and Its Manifestation in India” in the Journal of Law and Social Sciences published by the Hidayatullah National Law University, Chhattisgarh
– Article published on the topic “Cyber Terrorism: The Danger is real, and The Country must Ready to Curb” in the Lex Revolution, Journal of Social and Legal Studies Vol. II, issue 1, January- March 2016 ISSN 2394-997X
– Article Published on the topic ” An attempt to Trace the Interfaces between the Rights of Indigenous People and Environment specifically in North East India” in Environmental and Forest Law Times, Part- 3 March, 2016, ISBN-970-81-89639396.