He has participated and presented quite a number of research papers in various national and international Seminars and Conferences including the International Peace Workshop held in Kathmandu.
Many a research article in different national and international journals of repute including some chapters in edited volume of Books are there to his credit. The details of some of his research papers are as follows:
1. A research article titled “Climate Change Litigation in India: Challenges and Prospects” was published under his sole authorship in the Patna University Journal of Law having ISSN: 2230-8415 by Patna University, Patna in Volume 2 of December 2011 Issue.
2. A chapter titled “Protection of Environment through Precautionary Principle: Some Observations in Indian Perspective” was published under his sole authorship in the edited book namely “Environmental Ethics: Indian Perspective” having ISBN: 978-81-924290-0-6 by the Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Social Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
3. A research paper titled “Trial by Media: Derailing Judicial Process in India” was published under his principal authorship in the HNLU Journal of Law & Social Sciences having ISSN: 2347-839X by Hidayatullah National Law University, Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, Chhattisgarh in Vol. I, No. I of 2015 issue.
4. A research research paper titled “Environment Impact Assessment in India: Issues and Challenges” was published under his sole authorship in the Patna University Journal of Law having ISSN: 2230-8415 by Patna University, Patna in Volume 07 of December 2016 Issue.
5. A research article titled “Need and Relevance of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Regime in India: An Analysis in Legal Perspective” was published under his sole authorship in ‘Tathapi’ a UGC CARE Listed Journal in its 19th Volume of 2020 Issue.