B.Com., B.L., M.L. (Business Law), Ph.D. in Law, M.A. (Public Administration) and M.Com. (Banking) from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Business Law and Corporate Law
1. Paper title “Escalating the concept of corporate governance in India through women directors: A virgin approach” (2013)5 comp LJ 1 (St.) (J-100); ISSN: 0010-4019
2. Article titled as Whistle Blowing: An Effective Tool of Corporate Governance” has been published in HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences. ISSN:2347-839X Vol. I, No. January-December 2014.
3. Article titled, “legal centric analysis about special economic zones in India” published in Lex Revolution (Journal of social &legal studies) ISSN: 2394-997X; Volume I, Issue-4, Oct-Dec 2015; pg.no. 27-32
4. Article titled “De-materialization: A Novel Epoch of Indian Capital Market, Published in Lex Revolution (Journal of Social & Legal Studies) ISSN: 2394-997X: Volume II, issue 4, Oct-Dec 2016.
5. Case Analysis titled “Cyrus Investment Private Limited v. Tata Sons Case Analysis”” has been published in HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences. ISSN:2347-839X Vol. 3, page 130, 2017.