• B.Sc. (Gold Medal) , Lucknow University, Lucknow
• LL.B. , Lucknow University, Lucknow
• LL.M. , Lucknow University, Lucknow
• UGC-NET (2003)
• LL.D. , Lucknow University, Lucknow
• M.A. Political Science (Private), Kanpur University
• P.G. Diploma in Human Rights, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Lucknow
• P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (IGNOU)
• International Law
• Environmental Laws
• Insurance Law
• Labour Laws
• Human Rights Law
• Tuning India Project, coordinated by the University of Deusto, Spain and co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (EU) regarding strengthening of Law courses as per standards of European Countries as a Professor and Dean, Faculty of Law, Jagran Lakecity University.
• Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India Project on Chemical and Waste Management, t coordinated by the Center for Environmental Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) of National Law School of India University Bengaluru. Brought a funding of Rs.3 Lac.
• Conducted under the ageis of Chair Professorship onConsumer Protection and Welfare (Sponsored by Ministry of Consumer Affairs), Government of India conducted a series of Training Programmes for District Supply Officers/Assistant Supply Officers (DSOsASOs) and Consumer Advisors of the State of Madhya Pradesh, as a Assistant Professor and Programme Coordinator, National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
1. Ms. Apoorva Dixit, Assistant Professor, JLU submitted and awarded Thesis on the topic “Foreign Arbitral Award: Problems and Challenges of its Implementation and Enforcement – A Critical Study with Special Reference to India”.
2. Mr, Ankit Singh Assistant Professor (UGC-NET-JRF) JLU submitted and awarded Thesis on the topic “Patent Law, Green Innovation and Diffusion of Green Technology: A Critical Analysis with Special Reference to the Role of India in Achieving International Climate Goals”.
3. Ms. Pooja Kiyawat, Adjunct Faculty, JLU submitted and awarded Thesis on the topic “Data Protection Law in India: A Comparative Study of Existing Date Protection Regime (with special reference to EU, UK & USA)”
4. Two Ph.D. Scholars has submitted thesis.
LL.M. Dissertation Guidance and Supervision
1. Mr. Deepu Krishna completed his LL.M. Dissertation on Topic: “Traditional Knowledge in India: Protection and Challenges under the Global Intellectual Property Rights Regime” (Session 2014-15).
2. Mr. Sultane Alam completed his LL.M. Dissertation on Topic: “Online Harrasment: A Critical Study under the Indian Legal Regime” (Session 2014-15)
3. Mr. Mukesh Shukla completed his LL.M. Dissertation on topic “Mainstreaming Trade Secrets into the Indian IPR Regime: A Critical Analysis of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion’s National IPR Policy, 2014” (Session 2015-16)
4. Ms. Palak Dwivedi completed her LL.M. Dissertation on “Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: A Critical Analysis in Light of Companies Act 2013” (session 2015-16)
5. Ms. Rashi Sharma completed her LL.M. Dissertation on “ Indian Legislative Response Towards the Contemporary Trends in Mergers & Acquisitions: An Analysis” (Session 2016-17)
6. Ms. Vidhita Rakhe completed her LL.M. Dissertation on “Infringement pertaining to trademark in Cyber Space – A comparative study with special reference to India and US” (Session 2017-18)
• A research paper “Impact of COVID 19 on Transgenders” AD Valorem journal of law Volume 8 : Issue II: Part 1: April – June 2021 ISSN – 2348- 5485, Pg. 41-46. A joint paper with Ms. Apoorva Bajpai, Assistant Professor, State PG Law College, Bhopal
• A research paper published on title Trade Secrets vis-à-vis National Innovation Act,2008: An Analytical Study in International Journal of Research and and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) (June-2016, Volume 6, Issue 2/ E-ISSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138) (As Co-Author with Mr. Mukesh Shukla)
• A research paper published on title Forensic Toxicology and its relevance with Criminal Justice System in Law and Society: New Challenges in International Journal of Law , Volume III No.1 (January-June 2016; ISSN-2348-486; page 231-244)
• A research paper ” Insurance For Providing Social Security in India: A Critical Study ” published in Jagran International Journal on Contemporary Research, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal of Volume 5/Issue 1/July, 2015 (ISSN Number:2320-9372/Page 69)).
• A research paper “A Study of International Approaches to Save Environment” published in Jagran International Journal on Contemporary Research, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal of Volume 4/Issue 3/July, 2014 (ISSN Number:2320-9372).
• A research Paper Published in the Journal of Indian Thought and Policy Research (Year 1, Issue 2, March 2011; Page 82-98; ISSN 2230-7001) on topic “Constitutional Mandate on Right to Food – Whither Away or Fulfilled ? : A Critique”. A Joint Paper with Dr. Rajiv Khare, Associate Professor, NLIU, Bhopal.
• A research raper Published in the Ambedkar Law University Journal (ALUJ-2010) of The Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University [ALUJ, Volume No.1, Page- 168; ISSN 0976- 965X] on topic “Insurance and Consumer Protection: A Road Map for District Consumer Protection Officer”. A Joint Research Paper with Dr. Rajiv Khare, Associate Professor, NLIU, Bhopal.
• Book on title “Issues and Challenges in Laws Relating to Sports in India” to be published by Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd – New Delhi, Editors: Prof.(Dr.) Yogendra Kumar Srivastava and Mr. Anugrah Pratap Singh Rajawat (ISBN-978-93-90831-83-8)
• Book titled “Trademark Infringement in Cyberspace: A Study of Jurisdictional Issues in India and USA” with ISBN No. 978-81-951250-2-9 published by Black Aviat Publishing House, 2021. Authors: Prof.(Dr.) Yogendra Kumar Srivastava and Ms. Vidhita Rakhe
• A Book on “Banking Law in India: Regulatory Regime” published by LAMBERT Academic Publishing House, Germany (An International Publisher)-ISBN Number: 978-3-659-40148-0.
• A Book on “Contours of Restraint of Trade vis a vis non compete clause under Intellectual Property Rights regime: A critical study with reference to India and United Kingdom” published by an International publisher LAMBERT Academic Publishing Germany (Joint work with Mr. Karn Gupta, Research Associate, SOL,JLU, Bhopal; ISBN Number: 978 – 3 – 659 – 85705 – 8 )
• M.P. Bhoj (Open) University published one Self Instructional Material (SIM) prepared on topic “Insurance Law” (One Course) for LL.M. students.
• Full e-content (One Course) developed on “Insurance Laws in India” for Certificate Course on Banking and Insurance Laws offered by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota, Rajasthan as a Course Writer and University published the same in on website as open source for students.