– PhD (in Economics) MATS University on “Economic disparity within the tehsils of Raipur district: A comparative analysis with special reference to tribal and non-tribal region”.
– Principles of Economics
– Law Poverty and Development
– Indian Economy
• Some Patterns and Results of Economic and Regional Disparity: A Fresh Overview of India and World. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, ISSN 2249-7315 , Vol. 7, No. 9, September 2017, pp. 409-419.
• Regional Imbalance in Chhattisgarh’s Economy: An Intra-State Analysis. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, ISSN 2249-7307, Vol. 7, No. 9, September 2017, pp 67-74.
• Food Security and Sustainable Rural Development: The Chhattisgarh Experience, International Journal of Humanities & Social Science Studies (IJHSSS), ISSN: 2349-6959 (Online), ISSN: 2349-6711 (Print), Volume-III, Issue-II September 2016, pp 74-79.
• Food Security in India Under WTO Regime. International Journal Of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences (IJAHSS), Volume1, Issue 2, September 2016, pp 44- 51.
• Child Welfare Schemes in Uperwara: A hit or a flop show IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 9, Issue 1 (Mar. – Apr. 2013), PP 29-36.