• Pursuing Ph.D. (Economics), Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune.
• Qualified UGC-NET (Economics) (2017) & MH-SET (Economics) (2017).
• M.A. (Economics), Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune (2015)
• B.A. (Economics), Fergusson College, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (2013).
• Business Economics.
• Principles of Economics.
Ashish Andhale is a post-graduate in Economics from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune. After his PG, aiming to pursue his career in academia, he worked as a Research Assistant on a state government-sponsored project at Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore. Later, he also worked briefly with BMC College, Pune, as a visiting faculty. Before joining Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, he worked as a Research Assistant at Indian School of Political Economy, Pune, for three years. He is also pursuing a Ph.D in Economics at GIPE, Pune.
• Andhale Ashish and Dr. Elumalai Kannan “Analysis of India’s Revealed Comparative Advantage in Agro-Processed Products” ‘Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2015): 115-130.