– LL.M. in Criminal Law from NLIU, Bhopal in 2019.
– Cleared UGC NET in 2018.
– B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) from HNLU, Raipur in 2017, and
– Worked as Legal Researcher at Law and Legislative Affairs Dept., Mantralaya, Naya Raipur.
– Worked as an Assistant Professor at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur.
– Got selected by CGPSC as Assistant Professor of Law in Dept of Higher Education.
– Law of Contract
– Muslim Law
“Passion is Energy”
And it is that passion for law that has driven me my whole life and brought me back to HNLU Raipur as an academician. I started this journey back in 2012 when I enrolled at HNLU for my undergrad, & I completed my Masters from NLIU bhopal in 2019. During this time I have had a brief stint of 1 year with Law and Legislative Affairs Dept at CG Mantralaya as a legal Researcher, and as an Asst Prof at GGV Bilaspur. Along with my academic Acumen, I bring to the table my hardworking demeanor. I have been and I aspire to always be a student and never stop learning