– Pursuing Ph.D. from Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune
– LLM (Specialization in Intellectual Property Rights) from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
– B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) from Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
– NET-JRF (Law)
– Law of Contracts,
– Intellectual Property Law,
– Comparative Copyright and Designs Law,
– Media & Entertainment Law,
– Start-up & Entrepreneurship Law,
– IPR Management.
Ms. Garima has four and a half years of teaching and research experience. She has previously taught as an Assistant Professor at Symbiosis Law School, Pune and Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad. She has also served as a Law Clerk-cum-Legal Research Assistant at Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur.
She has been granted fellowship under the framework for DAAD Programme – “A New Passage to India” wherein she took multiple lectures at Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany. She has been awarded with two gold medals in subjects namely, Intellectual Property Rights and Code of Civil Procedure respectively during her graduation.
She along with her team has also submitted Research projects/proposals to UGC-STRIDE(2019) and to Department of State Consulate of the United States in Mumbai, India (M-NOFO-21-102) (2021), the results of which are awaited. She has been also invited as a speaker in various National & International Seminars and Conferences.
Her areas of interest are Intellectual Property Law, Law of Contracts and Artificial Intelligence.
– “COVID -19 Vaccine vis- à – vis Application of Patent Law during Pandemic” IJMA(Web of Science) Volume 10 , No. 2 , pg 388- 394 2021 ISSN: 2305-7246
– “Creative v. Purposive Sports: Need For Recognizing Sports Persons as Performers Under Copyright Law” IJMA( Web of Science), Volume 10 No.2, pg 319- 326 2021 ISSN: 2305-7246
– “Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Framework for the Use of Artificial Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles”, Test Engineering & Management, Volume 81 Nov Dec 2019 ISSN 0193-4120 pp 1280- 1291. SCOPUS.
– “Water and Federalism: A study of Interstate Water Disputes in India”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Get Cited, ISSN 23481269.
– “Digital Environment and Liability of Internet Service Providers”, Manupatra Intellectual Property Reports June Issue 2014.
– “Application of Competition Law in Professional Services”, Competition Law Reports, March Issue 2014.
– “Determination of relevant market”, Competition Law Reports, March Issue 2014.
– “Settlement of International Disputes: Issues and Challenges”, A38: Journal of International Law, Volume 2, Edition 4 cited as 2(4) A38JIL (2014) 180.
– “A case Study on: Afcon Infrastructure v. Cherian Vareky Construction Co. Pvt. Ltd. [(2010) 8 SCC 24]”, 2013 (3) GCD 74 (Journal).
– “An Interface between Competition Law and Consumer Welfare”, Competition Law Reports, December Issue, 2013.
– “Need for making right to strike a Fundamental Right”, the Legal Analyst ISSN: 2231-5594, Volume III (No 1), 2013, pp 185-189.
– “Article 141 of the Indian Constitution and Role of Precedents” Gujarat Law Review, 2011.