The students, currently in their Xth Semester but not debarred due to shortage of attendance and students with backlogs from passed out batches, who wish to appear in the Repeat-2 examination of Semester-l to X may apply in the prescribed online form along with proof of deposit of requisite fees.
· Timeline: On
Rs. 250 per paper/course
Application fee to be deposited
· Name of the Account Holder: Registrar,
· Type of Account: Saving Account
· Name of the Bank: IDBI Bank Ltd.
· Branch Name and Address: HNLU Campus Branch, Uparwara, Raipur
· Bank Account No.: 049104000329378
· IFSC Code: IBKL0001188
· MICR Code: 492259503
Special Assignments of Critical Essays
Marking -All Papers
Two SACEs x 30 Marks = 60 Marks (No
Release of SACE topics
30th April 2021
To be submitted on or before 15th June 2021
2500-2800 words (each SACE) inclusive of footnotes/ references/ bibliography
One and a Half Line Spacing
12 Points in Times New Roman
Mode of Submission
SACEs in a single pdf to be submitted to the Library Turnitin Class ID and to the designated e-mail id provided by exam in SACE question paper
Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
Similarity Check of SACEs
• By Turnitin (Permissible Turnitin Similarity Index is up to 30%)
• For more details on similarity checks and penalty, see annexure(HNLU-Anti-Plagiarism and integrity Policy as notified on 24/12/2020)
Penalty on Late Submissions
• One day delay: one-mark deduction
• Two days delay: Two-marks deduction
• Three days delay: Three-marks deduction
• Four days delay: Four-marks deduction
• Five days delay: Five-marks deduction
• Post 5 days, the submissions will not be taken for evaluation and such students have to repeat the same in the next schedule.The methodology and timeline will be announced in due course.
1. After receiving applications from the students, Examination Section will publish the list of eligible students appearing in the Repeat-2 Examination.
2. No student will be allowed to apply for this Examination after the stipulated timeline.
3. Only the students who have appeared in the Examination and have not cleared his/her paper will be eligible to write Repeat-2 Examination.
Controller of Examinations