National Online Constitution Law Quiz Competition on 72nd Republic Day
Republic Day is celebrated every year on January 26 to commemorate the Constitution of India, which officially came into force in 1950. The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution in the world. The day is celebrated across the country with great pomp. We at Pro Bono Solicitors are also organizing its Second Online National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law scheduled in order to celebrate the spirit of 72nd Republic Day i.e., on January 26, 2021 (Tuesday).
Pro Bono Solicitors looks forward to participation from school students, law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the quiz.
Venue – Online.
• The quiz competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.
• The Quiz shall consist of Constitutional law questions including important/landmark judgments.
• It shall consist of 50 MCQs.
• The total time limit for the quiz is 20 minutes.
• Every question carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
Rs. 50/- per participant.
• The payment for the quiz competition can be done by using Google Pay/Paytm (Bank Only) at 9971753420
• The payment for the quiz competition can also be done by using UPI at UPI ID: 9971753420@PAYTM
Interested candidates can fill the registration form –
For More Details Visit: https://probonosolicitors.in/national-online-quiz-competition/
• Last date for registration: January 25, 2021 (Monday).
• Competition Date: January 26, 2021 (Tuesday).
• The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
• The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose, the official Instagram handle of Pro Bono Solicitors, and the official Facebook handle of Pro Bono Solicitors.
• Pro Bono Solicitors will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
• Participation certificates will be provided to every participant.
• 1st will be awarded Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication in PBS Journal.
• 2nd will be awarded Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication in PBS Journal.
• 3rd will be awarded Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication in PBS Journal.
• The next 10 following best candidates will be awarded Certificate of Merit.
For Queries Contact:
1. Ananya – +91 9643052887
2. Dhruv – +91 9643082877
PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHED QUIZ POSTER BELOW!!
The Team of Pro Bono Solicitors (PBS)
For Further Information –
Visit Website: www.probonosolicitors.in