We are elated to announce that Centre for Corporate Law Studies, Institute of Law, Nirma Universityhas collaborated with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India(IBBI)for organizing a National Level Essay Writing Competition on Contemporary Issues in Corporate Insolvency Laws.
Kindly note that participation in the said competition is open for all students pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in Law, Commerce, Business Administration, Management, Professionals (CS, CMA & CA) and to all other areas covering and touching upon the subject of Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
The submission guidelines are as follows:
- Submissions shall be made to email@example.com before 23:59 hrs, 25th February 2021.
- Submissions shall be accompanied by a covering letter which shall not fail to include the Name of the Author, Name of the Author’s Institution, and Author’s Email Address and Contact Number. The manuscript itself shall not contain any information or indication that may be helpful in identifying the author.
- The length of the manuscript shall not be less than 2500 words and shall not exceed 4000 words.
- The manuscript shall possess font in Times New Roman, with justified alignment, font size 12, and line spacing 1.5.
- The submission of the manuscript attached in the mail shall be in MS Word format compatible with MS Word 2007 and above.
- The manuscript containing the submission shall be original, unpublished, and must not fail to contain a bibliography.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
Details regarding the prizes are as follows:
- Author of the Best Essay wins a Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000.
- Author of the Second-Best Essay wins a Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000.
- All other Participating Authors will get awarded with a Certificate of Participation.
We request you to kindly circulate this information amongst the students of your Institution.
Please find the attached brochure containing the complete details of the competition. For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Varun Akar, Chairperson, CCLS (+91 72260 60459)
- Ashuthosh V, Research Assistant, CCLS (+91 98203 79548)
- Simran Lunagariya, Research Assistant, CCLS (+91 82381 22277)
- Shwetna Jain, Research Assistant, CCLS (+91 94065 57611)
- Abhishek Sadhwani, Student Associate Member, CCLS (+91 99259 75821)
We encourage you to utilize this valuable opportunity by participating.
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Ahmedabad- 382481, Gujarat, India.