“What’s in a name? That which we call as a Rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.”
SHAKESPEARE IS PASSE…
ALL IS IN A NAME ….
HOSTELS ARE HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
A SPACE FOR EMOTIONS .
FRIENDSHIP, CAMARADERIE, PRIVACY, REVELRY, NOSTALGIA, DREAMS AND ROMANCE.
HNLU HOSTELS –NO MORE ALPHABETS AND NUMBERS. Suggest Names
HOSTEL Naming Contest for Students
Rules of Contest:
1. Who can participate?
- Each Batch of HNLU from 1st to 4th year can participate. REMEMBER: It’s a BATCH ENTRY and not a group or Individual Entry.
- Each Batch has to suggest hostel names for boys’ and girls’ hostel. The entries can be of overall two names forboys’ and girls’ hostel or two generic names along with four specific names for wings of girls’ and boys’ hostel.
- The maximum members of batch participation have to be reflected by supporting Google form ran by the batch.
- The Hostel names should reflect in theme NATURE. It can range from Rivers/ Mountains/ Waterfalls/ Sacred Trees/ Birds/ Flowers etc.. and will be lovely if it has a touch of Chhattisgarh.
2. Who judges the Contest?
- We are inviting 3 interested students of passing out batch of 5th year to help us decide the most appropriate hostel names.
3. What’s the prize?
- The winning entry and the Batch will be acknowledged in a plaque in front of the hostels.
- The names of participated judges along with their batch will also be acknowledged.
ENTRIES TO BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. of 3rd October 2021