Your well-being has constantly been our priority. In these uncertain times, it is more crucial than ever. This second wave of COVID-19 is impacting all of us. But we are in this Together. Together, we got through the last wave and Together, we shall get through this one too.
At this moment, if you’re experiencing a torrent of emotions, worrying not just about your own safety but even your loved ones, it’s completely natural and we want to support you in this approach. There’s no doubt that you’re doing everything possible to steer clear of the virus and while you’re at it, here are some measures recommended by Experts to cope emotionally:
- Keep your quaran “team” close: Continue to stay in touch with you dear ones and peers
- Fill your cup with positivity and resilience: Practise positive self-talk and journal down your thoughts
- Don’t forget to take breaks: Take small breaks be it as a ‘me-time’ or quality time with loved ones
- Keep your media usage in check: Try to avoid news/resources that create a sense of urgency/negativity
- Take care of yourself: Remember to get adequate sleep, exercise/meditate regularly and eat well
- Don’t bottle-up your emotions: Talk to your family, friends or a professional and share your mind. With this, we also want to remind you that your emotional wellness coach – YourDOST, continues to be here, to guide you in dealing with anything that may be keeping you from being your better self. You can seek professional support from Experts with complete confidentiality, anonymity and privacy via
- Online chat sessions at –www.yourdost.com/chats
- Booking an appointment for Telephonic or Video sessions at – www.yourdost.com/appointments
- Remember, we are here with you and we will together emerge stronger through this. Take care and stay safe.
With every best wish,
(Dr. Balwinder Kaur)