– B.A. (English Literature)
– LL.B. (M.P. Law College, Aurangabad)
– LL.M. (Business Law, Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
– Diploma in Intellectual Property Law (Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
– UGC NET December 2012.
– Ph.D. (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad)
– Indian Penal Code, 1860
– Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
– Cyber Laws
– Intellectual Property Law
– Labour Law.
– Introduction to Trademark Law (IPR)
– Information Technology Act 2000 (IPR)
Dr. Atul Satwa Jaybhaye is an Assistant Professor of Law at HNLU. Dr. Atul writes in the field of Cyber Law, Criminal Law, and IPR. He received meritorious student award at LL.B. examination.
He has joined Hidayatullah National Law University on 12th January 2018. He has more than 7 years of teaching experience. Prior to joining HNLU, he worked as an Assistant Professor for 3 years at Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad. He also taught for some duration at Alliance School of Law, Bangalore. He practiced as well in both High Court and District Court at Aurangabad for 2 years. At HNLU, Dr. Atul teaches Cyber Law, Criminal Law, and IPR. He has also published several research articles and presented research papers in seminars, attended several conferences and workshops.
1. Published paper titled “AN ALTERNATIVE MODEL FOR GOVERNANCE OF GAIRAN (GRAZING LAND) – A CASE STUDY” in “Digital Library of Commons” of Indiana University, South Asia.
2. Published paper titled “CYBER LAW & IPR ISSUES – THE INDIAN PERSPECTIVE” in Vol. IV Issue 4 of “Bharati Law Review” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2278-6996.
3. Published paper titled “JUVENILE JUSTICE-INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE ” in Vol. VI April, 2018 of “Fiat Justitia” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2320-2696.
4. Published paper titled “ROLE OF FORENSIC EXPERT IN CRIME INVESTIGATION – THE INDIAN PERSPECTIVE” in Vol. I Issue 3 of “International Journal of Advance Research in Law & Social Science” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2455-491X.
5. Published paper titled “CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN INDIA ” in Vol. VI Issue 2 of “Bharati Law Review” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2278-6996.
6. Published paper titled “COPYRIGHT PIRACY IN THE DIGITAL AGE WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO NAPSTER’S CASE” in Vol. IV Issue 5 of “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2581-5369.
PAPER PRESENTATION & INVITED LECTURES/TALKS
• Invited as a Chief Guest to Deliver a Webinar on “CYBER-CRIMES: THE BIGGEST THREAT IN THE DIGITAL AGE” organized by Sinhgad Law College, Pune.
• Judged Preliminary rounds of LOUIS M. BROWN AND FORREST S. MOSTEN INTERNATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTATION COMPETITION 2021, organized by KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore.
• Invited as resource person for the oral test (Medico-legal Analysis) panel in five-day Preparatory Workshop on “SCIENTIFIC AIDS TO INVESTIGATION” for All India Police Duty Meet organized by Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad.
• Presented research paper in one day International Seminar on “GLOBALIZING WORLD AND CYBERCRIME” organized by Law Mantra Trust, Advanced Centre on Research, Development & Training in Cyber Law and Forensics, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
• Presented research paper in one day National Seminar on “CYBER CRIME AND CYBER WARFARE” organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
• Presented research paper in one day National Seminar on “CYBER SECURITY POLICY, 2013 -STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVE AND NEED FOR ACTION” Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi, organized by Sidhartha Law College, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
• Delivered a lecture on “IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF CRIMINAL LAW” in the preparatory Workshop for Maharashtra State Police Duty Meet Organized at SP Office, Aurangabad.
• Delivered a Webinar on “CYBER-CRIMES: THE BIGGEST THREAT IN THE DIGITAL AGE” organized by Hidayatullah National Law University in its sui generis webinar platform.
FDP/REFRESHER/ ORIENTATION ATTENDED
• Attended Refresher Course on the theme FUNDAMENTALS OF CYBER SECURITY AND CYBER LAWS(MULTIDISCIPLINARY), organized by UGC-HRDC, University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, from 12-7-2021 to 24-7-2021. (Online mode)
• Attended Faculty Development Programme/ Short Term Course (funded under RUSA 2.0 scheme of MHRD) on the theme CYBER SAFETY, CYBER CRIME & CYBER LAW, at Punjab University, Chandigarh organized by the UGC-HRDC, from 10-2-2020 to 16-2-2020. (Offline mode)
• Attended Faculty Development Programme/ Short Term Course on the theme RECENT TRENDS IN LAW AND NEW LEGAL PEDAGOGY, organized by the UGC-HRDC, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, from 14-6-2021 to 20-6-2021. (Online mode)
PARTICIPATION IN KEY WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS/ CONFERENCES
• Participated in the five days National Webinar on “Emerging trends in Cyber Crimes” organized by District Legal Services Authority, Aurangabad in collaboration with NLSIU, Bangalore.
• Participated in the one-day Annual International Conference on ” International Commercial Arbitration” organized by Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
• Participated in 6th International Conference on IPR with a theme “Synergy Between IPR & Competition Laws Perspective and way forward for Ease on Doing Business” organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
LL.M DISSERTATION GUIDANCE AND SUPERVISION:
1. Mr. Animesh Rishi completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘The Copyright Act and challenges posed by Digitalization and Internet.’ (Session: 2017-18).
2. Ms. Pragya Mishra completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Patents and the future of Indian Pharmaceutical Industries.’ (Session: 2018-19).
3. Ms. Avisha Barange completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Domain Name Issues in Cyberspace: A Critical Analysis.’ (Session: 2018-19).
4. Mr. Jitendra Pal Singh Kaurav completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Protection of Well-Known Trade Marks: A Comparative Analysis Between Us and India.’ (Session: 2019-20).
5. Ms. Chhaya Sikarwar completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Challenges to Trademark Law Regime in Cyber Space: A Critical Analysis.’ (Session: 2019-20).
6. Ms. Parvathy M. completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Global Strategies on Data Protection and Cybersecurity Challenges.’ (Session: 2020-21).
7. Mr. Aakash Singh Jaadon completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘An Analysis of Intersection Between Intellectual Property and Insolvency Law.’ (Session: 2020-21).
8. Mr. Ezzaan Dawar completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘A Study on Cyber Crimes and Challenges Posed in Cyberspace.’ (Session: 2020-21).