1. Published paper titled “AN ALTERNATIVE MODEL FOR GOVERNANCE OF GAIRAN (GRAZING LAND) – A CASE STUDY” in “Digital Library of Commons” of Indiana University, South Asia.
2. Published paper titled “CYBER LAW & IPR ISSUES – THE INDIAN PERSPECTIVE” in Vol. IV Issue 4 of “Bharati Law Review” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2278-6996.
3. Published paper titled “JUVENILE JUSTICE-INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE ” in Vol. VI April, 2018 of “Fiat Justitia” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2320-2696.
4. Published paper titled “ROLE OF FORENSIC EXPERT IN CRIME INVESTIGATION – THE INDIAN PERSPECTIVE” in Vol. I Issue 3 of “International Journal of Advance Research in Law & Social Science” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2455-491X.
5. Published paper titled “CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN INDIA ” in Vol. VI Issue 2 of “Bharati Law Review” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2278-6996.
6. Published paper titled “COPYRIGHT PIRACY IN THE DIGITAL AGE WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO NAPSTER’S CASE” in Vol. IV Issue 5 of “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities” Journal bearing ISSN NO. 2581-5369.
PAPER PRESENTATION & INVITED LECTURES/TALKS
• Invited as a Chief Guest to Deliver a Webinar on “CYBER-CRIMES: THE BIGGEST THREAT IN THE DIGITAL AGE” organized by Sinhgad Law College, Pune.
• Judged Preliminary rounds of LOUIS M. BROWN AND FORREST S. MOSTEN INTERNATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTATION COMPETITION 2021, organized by KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore.
• Invited as resource person for the oral test (Medico-legal Analysis) panel in five-day Preparatory Workshop on “SCIENTIFIC AIDS TO INVESTIGATION” for All India Police Duty Meet organized by Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad.
• Presented research paper in one day International Seminar on “GLOBALIZING WORLD AND CYBERCRIME” organized by Law Mantra Trust, Advanced Centre on Research, Development & Training in Cyber Law and Forensics, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
• Presented research paper in one day National Seminar on “CYBER CRIME AND CYBER WARFARE” organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
• Presented research paper in one day National Seminar on “CYBER SECURITY POLICY, 2013 -STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVE AND NEED FOR ACTION” Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi, organized by Sidhartha Law College, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
• Delivered a lecture on “IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF CRIMINAL LAW” in the preparatory Workshop for Maharashtra State Police Duty Meet Organized at SP Office, Aurangabad.
• Delivered a Webinar on “CYBER-CRIMES: THE BIGGEST THREAT IN THE DIGITAL AGE” organized by Hidayatullah National Law University in its sui generis webinar platform.
• Invited as a resource person to Deliver a lecture on “CYBERJURISPRUDENCE AND E-COMMERCE” in short term online programme organized by Department of Life Long Learning and extension, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
• Invited as a speaker to Deliver a Guest lecture on “CYBERCRIMES AGAINST WOMEN: CHALLENGES AND SAFETY MEASURES” organized by Amolkchand Law College, Yavatmal.
• Invited as a speaker to Deliver a Guest lecture on “PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND CYBERCRIMES AGAINST WOMEN AND CHILDREN AMID PANDEMIC” organized by Department of Law, Dr. Ambedkar College, Nagpur.
FDP/REFRESHER/ ORIENTATION ATTENDED
• Attended Refresher Course on the theme FUNDAMENTALS OF CYBER SECURITY AND CYBER LAWS(MULTIDISCIPLINARY), organized by UGC-HRDC, University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, from 12-7-2021 to 24-7-2021. (Online mode)
• Attended Faculty Development Programme/ Short Term Course (funded under RUSA 2.0 scheme of MHRD) on the theme CYBER SAFETY, CYBER CRIME & CYBER LAW, at Punjab University, Chandigarh organized by the UGC-HRDC, from 10-2-2020 to 16-2-2020. (Offline mode)
• Attended Faculty Development Programme/ Short Term Course on the theme RECENT TRENDS IN LAW AND NEW LEGAL PEDAGOGY, organized by the UGC-HRDC, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, from 14-6-2021 to 20-6-2021. (Online mode)
PARTICIPATION IN KEY WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS/ CONFERENCES
• Participated in the five days National Webinar on “Emerging trends in Cyber Crimes” organized by District Legal Services Authority, Aurangabad in collaboration with NLSIU, Bangalore.
• Participated in the one-day Annual International Conference on ” International Commercial Arbitration” organized by Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
• Participated in 6th International Conference on IPR with a theme “Synergy Between IPR & Competition Laws Perspective and way forward for Ease on Doing Business” organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
LL.M DISSERTATION GUIDANCE AND SUPERVISION:
1. Mr. Animesh Rishi completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘The Copyright Act and challenges posed by Digitalization and Internet.’ (Session: 2017-18).
2. Ms. Pragya Mishra completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Patents and the future of Indian Pharmaceutical Industries.’ (Session: 2018-19).
3. Ms. Avisha Barange completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Domain Name Issues in Cyberspace: A Critical Analysis.’ (Session: 2018-19).
4. Mr. Jitendra Pal Singh Kaurav completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Protection of Well-Known Trade Marks: A Comparative Analysis Between Us and India.’ (Session: 2019-20).
5. Ms. Chhaya Sikarwar completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Challenges to Trademark Law Regime in Cyber Space: A Critical Analysis.’ (Session: 2019-20).
6. Ms. Parvathy M. completed her LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘Global Strategies on Data Protection and Cybersecurity Challenges.’ (Session: 2020-21).
7. Mr. Aakash Singh Jaadon completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘An Analysis of Intersection Between Intellectual Property and Insolvency Law.’ (Session: 2020-21).
8. Mr. Ezzaan Dawar completed his LL.M dissertation on the topic: ‘A Study on Cyber Crimes and Challenges Posed in Cyberspace.’ (Session: 2020-21).