– Pursuing Ph.D at Hidayatullah National Univeristy, Raipur
– U.G.C. NET (JRF) Qualified.
– LL.M (IPR Hons): NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
– B.A. LL.B: KIIT Law School, Bhubaneswar
– Basic Introduction to IPR paper
– Honors paper relating to Law of Copyright, Law of Trademark.
– Patents Law and Geographical Indication
– LLM: IP Specialization papers.
• Article on “Indigenous Intellectual Property and Cultural Heritage: A study through lenses of Copyright Law” in Lex Et Societatis: Contemporary Legal Issues, 2018.
• Chapter on “Role of Social Media in promoting Cyber Terrorism: An Indian Legal Perspective” in Book: Information Security (Law and Governance ) by Satyam Law International.
• Article on “Angel Funds: The New Type of Alternative Investment Fund in India” in IUP Law Review, October 2016.
• Article on “Role of extended producer responsibility as a Plastic Waste Management Tool” in Newsletter Naya Disha, Indore Institute of Law, June 2016.
• UPOV Convention: The Illusion of Sui Generis Model Law for Protection of Plant Variety. "Journal of Legal Analysis and Research (JLAR)", ISSN. 2348-456X, March 2014.