– (International) “Islamic Banking & India: An Empiric Exegesis Of Financial Inclusion (A Handbook on Islamic Banking & Finance)” ISBN-10: 3659520691/ ISBN-13: 9783659520693.
– (National) “Legal Audit: A Compilation of Recent Socio-Legal Issues in India & Abroad” ISBN:9789387910232
– (National) “Lex Et Societatis: Contemporary Legal Issues” ISBN:9789387910065
B. BOOK CHAPTERS
– (International) Chapter Contribution in Women Empowerment and Gender Issues, Central West Publishing, paper titled “Prevention of Immoral Trafficking and Rehabilitation of Victims: A Critique” ISBN: 9781925823219
– (National) Chapter Contribution in Legal Dynamic: A Compilation of Recent Developing Trends in Law, Infinity publishers, New Delhi paper titled “Critical Analysis of NDPS Act With Specific Reference To Cannabis” ISBN: 9789387910461
– (National) Chapter Contribution in Lex Et Societatis: Contemporary Legal Issues, Infinity publishers, New Delhi paper titled “The Menace of Black Money and Tax Terrorism” ISBN: 9789387910065
– (National) Chapter contribution in Climate Change: Law and Society by Satyam Law International, New Delhi, titled “Electronic waste and India: Should we allow ourselves to be dumped?” ISBN: 9789382823650. 1st June 2017
– (National) Chapter contribution in Competition Law in New Economy, book by Jagannath University, Jaipur, 1st edition 2016, titled “Public Interest-vs-Private Interest: The Quandary of the Face-off between Intellectual Property Right and Competition Laws”. ISBN: 978-93-81771-53-2
– (National) Chapter contributed in Book named The Companies Act 2013, New Challenges in contemporary Indian Economy, by NUSRL Ranchi & Regal Publications, titled “Class Action: A sentinel of Minority Shareholder Interest”. ISBN: 978-81-8484-563-1 [PB]
– (International) Paper published on “Comparative Analysis Of Bilateral Tax Exemption Policy Of India And Its Effect With China, US, Germany And Russia” Institute Of Institutional Industrial Research (IIIR), International Journal of Recent Research Aspects, Vol. 4, Issue 3, September 2017, PP. 86-94, ISSN NO.2349-7688. Impact Factor 1.235 https://www.ijrra.net/Vol4issue3/IJRRA-04-03-17.pdf
– (International) Paper Published on ‘Forensic Toxicology and its Relevance with Criminal Justice Delivery System in India’ in Forensic Research & Criminology International Journal, Volume 4 Issue 4 – 2017. (ISSN NO.:2469-2794). http://medcraveonline.com/FRCIJ/FRCIJ-04-00121.pdf
– (National) Paper Published on Punishment for Offences of Atrocities under Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 in PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION (2020) 57(8): 1366-1372 ISSN:0033-3077
– (National) Paper Published on Status of Tribal Women in India in Annals of R.S.C.B., ISSN:1583-6258, Vol. 25, Issue 6, 2021, Pages. 11790 – 11798.
– (National) Paper Published on Environmental Friendly: Indian Railways in The Journal of Oriental Research Madras. Vol. 92 April 2021 (6), ISSN 0022-3301.
– (National) Paper Published on The Inadequacy of Effective Laws Addressing the Wastes Generated From the Indian Railways in Wesleyan Journal of Research, Vol 13 No 77 (March 2021). ISSN 0975-1386.
– (National) Paper published on Sexual Harassment At Workplace: Concept, Issues And Practical Challenges, in Indian Law Journal on Crime & Criminology, Volume 4 Issue 2 2020, September 2020. ISSN 2456-7280, https://droitpenaleiljcc.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/004.pdf
– (National) Paper Published on Decoding Tax Heaven ‘Talisman’ Through Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement: A Parking Spot for Multi Decker Bus Called ‘Black Money’ in CPJ Law Journal, Vol 7 July 2017 (ISSN No. 0976-3562) Page- 90
– (National) Paper Published on ‘Transfer Pricing and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements: An Analysis in the Light of Indian Laws’ in Bharati Law Review, Vol-5, Issue-3 (Jan-Mar 2017). (ISSN NO.:2278-6996)
– (National) Paper Published on International Tax Treaties & Developing Indian Economy: An Analysis in Contemporary Law Review, MNLU Nagpur (E-mail confirmation received 5/5/2017) Vol.1 Issue 1 2017.
– (National) Paper Published on ‘Legal Aspects Of Cross Border Mergers under New Regulatory Regime in India: A Study of India, USA and UK Jurisdictions’ in RGNUL Law Review Vol 6, Number 2, July-December 2016. (ISSN N0. 2231-4938)
– (National) Paper Published on ‘Bank Licensing: Pre and Post Bank Licensing Policy 2013 of the Reserve Bank, was there a need for Change?’ Galgotias Journal of Legal Studies V.1 I.1, ISSN.2321.1997 https://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/pdfs/2Bank-Licensing-Pre-and-Post-Bank-Licensing-Policy-2013-of-the-Reserve-Bank-was-there-a-need-for-Change-Anindhya-Tiwari.pdf
– (National) Paper Published on ‘Carbon credit and finance: A contrivance in the attainment of sustainable development’ in in Bharati Law Review, Vol-5, Issue-2 (Oct – Dec 2016). (ISSN NO.:2278-6996)
– (National) Paper Published on “Developmental Issues of Indian Stock Market: A Critical Analysis” in Law and Society A New Challenge ISSN: 2348-4861, Vol – 2 No. 1, January July 2015
– (National) Paper Published on Analysing Market Behaviour Post Goods & Service Tax in MATS University Law Journal, Issue 1 Vol 6, 2017 – March 2018 ISSN: 22503889
– (National) “Economic Profusion vs. Ecological Conservation”: An Analysis of Sustainable Development in Asia-Pacific Region. Legal Service India’s online legal articles collection, which can be accessed at, http://www.legalserviceindia.com/articles/eco_gr.htm
E. UNIVERSITY READING MATERIAL
– (National) Prepared and published in NLUJ university press various reading material on the following:
– Company Law,
– Corporate Finance &
– Banking Laws.