• International Commercial Arbitration (teaching presently)
• Law of Corporate Insolvency and bankruptcy
• CPC and Law of Limitation
• Financial Market and Regulatory Systems
• Law of Securities
• Intellectual Property Dispute Resolution
• Property Laws
He completed his B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. from Hidayatullah National Law University focusing on constitutional, criminal and corporate laws. While pursuing his masters in corporate laws, he qualified for JRF award and Assistant Professor by securing 100 percentiles in the UGC-NET in December 2018. Having a keen interest in business laws, he has done several courses in Competition Laws and Intellectual Property Rights, and is currently pursuing his Master’s in Business Laws (MBL) from National Law School of India University, Bengaluru.
Prior to joining HNLU, he has worked as Assistant Professor at NLU, Jodhpur and Amity University, Chhattisgarh.
• Paper Titled “Integration of Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in Corporate Insolvency Law” published in Vol. 3, Issue-01 (2021) in International Journal of Law, Policy and Social Review, ISSN 2664-6838 (Online).
• Paper Titled “Victim Rights in Indian Criminal Justice System: A Comparative Study” published in Vol. 11, Issue-02 (April- June 2020) in Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, ISSN 0975-6795 (Print) 2321-5828 (Online).
• Chapter titled “SEBI’s Stewardship code: A new dimension of Corporate Governance” published in Book titled “Corporate Governance: Emerging Dimensions” edited by Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava & Dr. Vikesh Ram Tripathi published by Thomson Reuters. ISBN: 978-93-90529-93-3.
• Co-Authored Chapter titled “Insolvency Regime for MSMEs in Post-Pandemic Era” published as Chapter in Book under the theme of Atma-nirbhar Bharat Shreshtha Bharat by GGSIPU. Publisher: Paragon International Publishers, ISBN: 978-93-83154-90-6.