Priyanka completed BSL LLB degree from DES Law College, Pune in 2011 and LLM in Criminal Law and administrative law from ILS Law College, Pune in 2013. She enrolled for her PH.D in NLU, Jodhpur awaiting public defense from NLU, Jodhpur. She cleared UGC- NET in 2013 and CG SET in 2019.
Family Laws, Criminal Justice System, Socio economic Offences, Comparative Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Law of Evidence, Professional Ethics
1. Collection of rape evidence in India: An Analysis” in forensic Research and Criminology International Journal, 2018;6(6):460-468
2. Legal Aspects Of Cross Border Mergers under New Regulatory Regime in India: A Study of India, USA and UK Jurisdictions’ in RGNUL Law Review, 2016.
3. The Quest for Witness Protection in the Indian Criminal Justice System” in AIR Criminal Law Journal Vol – 122: Part 1400, August 2016.
4. Prevention of Immoral Trafficking and Rehabilitation of Victims: A Critique’ in book Woman Empowerment and Gender Issues, Volume-I, Central West Publishing.
5. Chapter contributed on ‘An Ex’s Appetite for Revenge and its Devastating Consequences on a Victim Life in the Internet Era’ in book ‘Cyber Cries in 21st Century’, Manakin Press, ISBN: 9789384370534.