Lex Osmose – single credit online courses details are enclosed herewith for expression of interest –
|S. no||Course Title||Course Instructor||Course Details|
|1)||Media Law and Ethics||Dr Venkat Iyer||Download|
|2)||Oil & Gas Sector: Law and Regulation||Mr P V S Girishar||Download|
|3)||Entrepreneurship for Law students||Mr Pranjal Kamra||Download|
|4)||Negotiated Transactions in India||Mr Vaibhav Ganjiwale||Download|
|5)||GST LAW: MITIGATION OF LITIGATION||Mr Taraka Srinivas||Download|
|6)||WTO and Farm Laws||Mrs Swapna Sundar||Download|
|Closing of receiving applications||02/03/2021|
|Selected Students List||05/03/2021|
|Drop out / Course change request||09/03/2021|
|Courses to start||15/03/2021|
|Courses to close||30/03/2021|
Class duration/ timings
- Each class will have a duration of 2 hours inclusive of a ten-minute break after 1 hour.
- Lecture duration 90 minutes and interaction of 20 minutes.
- One credit to have a total of 16 hours (8 days x 2 hours= 16)
- The time table of dates and time to be released on finalization of the enrolment adjusting the regular online classes.
- The student shall need to be attend minimum number of classes 7daysx2 hours = 14 hours to be eligible for valuation
- The valuation pattern to be decided by the course instructor. (Online assignment/ simulation exercise/ Quiz etc)
- Course to be offered require a minimum of 15 students
- The maximum cap for a class is 30 students
- Second year to Fifth year students/ LL.M are eligible to enrol.
- 5 seats to be given for non -HNLU law students
- To indicate three choices in order of preference and will be allotted based on minimum/maximum enrolment.
- If students attend minimum of 7 classes (14 hours) but do not participate in evaluation- participation certificate will be issued/ for others who attend evaluation – completion certificates will be issued. The grades will be as per HNLU awards.
- Digital certificates will be issued. Physical certificates can be collected at campus or can be couriered to students based on payment basis.
V. Suryanarayan Raju – Lex Osmose Convenor